First of all you'll need to download your Flickr photos to your computer, to do this log in to your Flickr account.
Downloading an album from Flickr
- Select 'Albums' from the 'You'-menu (top left)
- Hover your mouse over the album you'd like to download
- Press the download icon (third icon from the left)
- Wait for your download to finish
- Extract the Zip file you've downloaded. Usually you can do so by right clicking the folder and choosing extract. If this option doesn't appear there are free tools available such as Winzip.
Downloading photos from Flickr
- Select "Photostream" from the 'You'-menu (top left)
- Select the photo you'd like to download
- Press the download icon (bottom right corner of the photo)
- Select 'Original'
- You're photo is now being downloaded
Uploading to MyAlbum
- Log in to your MyAlbum account
- Press the 'Add new album' (+) icon (top right)
- Select the photos you've just extracted from the downloaded zip
- Start uploading